Privacy, comfort and tranquility
In the heart of the Terminal 1 shopping court of Lisbon Airport, the ANA Lounge is a private place, designed with your well-being in mind.
With about 900 m2 this area, with a panoramic view of the runway, is perfect to relax, get some work done or even freshen up with an invigorating shower.
We'll be waiting for you.
Discover the services
- Coffee and tea
- Assorted Sandwiches
- Portuguese wines
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Computers with internet connection
– Free Internet, exclusively for the ANA Lounge
– Electronic equipment charging areas
- Private booths with sofa and reading light
- Lounge with chairs and a view of the runway
- Shower kit (rental): €15.50
- International Newspapers and Magazines
A smoking area.
Various panels with updated information on all flights are also available at the ANA Lounge, to make sure you don't miss your flight.
Who can access the ANA Lounge?
All passengers are welcome at the ANA Lounge.
Prices are €25.00 per adult and €15.00 per child (ages 3 to 12).
However, for passengers travelling with adhering airlines and members of listed clubs, admission is free or a special member discount will apply.
Which are the adhering airlines?
- American Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Air France/KLM Group
- STP Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines (Portuguese Branch)
- British Airways
- Aegean Airlines
Which are the Member Cards accepted?
- Dragon Pass
- Priority Pass